Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Free Forum Signatures

Graphic design is a hobby of mine and I wanted to see how much traffic I could get offering free custom forum signatures. Shortly I will try to get a request form up so you can just fill it out to request a free forum signature but for now if you are interested just email me PsycWardSigs and be specific about what you want. I will email you back and forth as it progresses I don't like to try to guess what you are envisioning. Also, I tend to shoot for 500x250(width in pixels by height in pixels) on dimensions so if you are looking for a specific size make sure to mention it (ie your forum maximum allowed size). While I don't expect an overwhelming amount of traffic if I start to get a lot of request I will put up a wait list because this is free and in my spare time.

No comments:

Post a Comment